all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
$20 - $22 Hourly
This national professional services firm needs your executive level administrative skills to add to their team. In this role you will be supporting the daily task and projects of high-level executives. This temporary to hire position offers high visibility when you bring your polish and strong skills to the team.
• Maintaining and managing schedules of busy executives.
• Coordinating global multi-party meetings and conference calls.
• Arranging complex global travel arrangements with detailed itineraries.
• Administering day-to-day activities by anticipating what information and data will be needed for appointments, meetings, and business travel.
• Screening telephone calls and correspondence appropriately.
• Reviewing and responding to e-mail correspondence.
• Planning and organizing multiple projects while successfully meeting competing deadlines.
• Preparing detailed meeting agendas.
• Preparing correspondence and documents while editing for correct grammar, punctuation, spelling context and format, including quick turnaround of PowerPoint presentations.
• Researching information using the Internet.
• Compile and file expense reports using multiple currencies.
• Keeping track of meeting notices and calendaring items appropriately.
• The position requires a high level of professionalism, exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills.
• Assist and cooperate with other teams as needed, including assisting other team members during busy periods and to provide coverage in the absence of other team members.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Adecco is a full service Human Resource provider. We assist our customers with integrated single-source service availability from payroll to project staffing to outsourcing. Adecco is the fourth largest employer in the world assigning approximately 750,000 associates to our client companies on a daily basis, with over 6,000 offices in 60 countries.
Our strong worldwide presence and unique perspective of the global economy dramatically differentiates us from our competition and better positions us to provide unsurpassed service to our customers; our local customers can benefit from the latest technology and the best practices of the industry.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state