all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Administrative Assistant Sales Support
Administrative & Clerical
$16 - $18 Hourly
Adecco is currently seeking a highly professional Administrative Assistant to support a dynamic sales team for a premiere Northwest based investment firm.
The successful candidate will support local executives and sales teams as well as perform remote support for out of state teams. This individual will have experience with assisting in the preparation of sales presentations and organizing prospect/client meetings. Assistant will ensure compliance with appropriate industry rules and regulations, track and help drive completion of key deliverables, own special projects as assigned and keep in close contact with key project members and decision makers to obtain updates and secure timely delivery.
• Project orientation with responsibility for project management and coordinating delivery directly with prospects/clients.
• High level of professionalism - confidentiality, discretion, judgment, team player.
• Proficiency with spreadsheet applications, data manipulation, presentation software,
• Advanced word processing, database applications
• Excellent level of proficiency in MS Office. Strong skills in Excel charts and data manipulation
• Ability to use judgment on oversight and quality review of prospect/clients projects.
• Judgment, discretion, and knowledge to respond directly to prospect/clients requests.
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and take initiative to work necessary overtime.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision on prospect/client projects and ongoing prospect relationships.
• Ability to prioritize assignments according to prospect/client and business need and juggle multiple and conflicting deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent follow-up required.
Adecco is a full service Human Resource provider. We assist our customers with integrated single-source service availability from payroll to project staffing to outsourcing. Adecco is the fourth largest employer in the world assigning approximately 750,000 associates to our client companies on a daily basis, with over 6,000 offices in 60 countries.
Our strong worldwide presence and unique perspective of the global economy dramatically differentiates us from our competition and better positions us to provide unsurpassed service to our customers; our local customers can benefit from the latest technology and the best practices of the industry.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state