-Contributes to achievement of sales goals and financial objectives. Developing and establishing new business/of designated products primarily in plastics resin, injection mold, injection molding machine, and auxiliary equipment in USA and Mexico market.
-Contributes to the development of the new businesses in the newly emerging markets such as solar energy industry, water treatment Industry etc.
-An access to broad industries, Automobile, Electricals, Photovoltaic/Solar
Maybe packaging industries.
- Supports organizational and department objectives by meeting sales targets and accomplishing sales goals.
- Develops and establishes new business especially injection molds and injection molding machines businesses by managing suppliers, controlling production scheduling, overseeing Quality Assurance issues.
- Maintains and expands existing plastic resin business by maintaining close communications with end users and existing & potential customers, promoting new products to customers, identifying the customers’ needs for other products, negotiating and preparing sales contracts, taking orders, and providing technical support.
- Negotiates and closes terms of sale (e.g. price, payment terms, logistics, delivery timings, etc.) with customers, suppliers, and logistics companies with General Manager’s approval.
- New business development/management
- Drives other client branches and staffs such our Mexico, Brazil and/or our clients in Japan to establish new business and customers.
- Develops any new business opportunities by researching and analyzing market trend, developing business plans, working as a consultant to develop product formulas, identifying raw material suppliers, manufacturers.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED
- Standard business, marketing, or equivalent experiences in industry
- Prior experience working in plastic industries as a manufacturer and/or distributor, experience in sales.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, closing, persuasive skills; ability to persist & follow through
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to create new business opportunities with no leads and no sources
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with internal/external contacts
- Ability to recognize/safeguard confidential information
- Ability to develop team sales plan and forecast
- Skills in preparing budget drafts and administrating finalized budget.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Budget responsibility – preparation and compliance.
**Qualified candidates MUST be bilingual Spanish.
Please send resume and salary history of qualified candidates to: email@example.com