all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Territory Sales Leader job in Dallas or Houston, TX
Territory Sales Leader
Dallas or Houston, TX
Sales, Marketing and Events
Outstanding opportunity for Large Equipment – Vehicle Sales Manager
Our firm (Adecco) has just begun a new search for one of our top global clients.
Our client is seeking at top notch individual to lead the Regional (Texas and Southwest) Sales force for high end motor bus vehicle sales.
To be considered for this position you MUST have experience selling customized buses or large equipment at the $350-500k price point and up.
Qualified candidates only please.
This position can be virtual - work from home – but the individual must home base from either Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston areas.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for providing top quality service and advice regarding the product line and options.
Our client is committed to offering concierge level service to the end customer to ensure that every need is met.
The Regional Sales Manager will need to:
- Prepare and negotiate terms and conditions of the sale and finalize agreements
- Conceptualize, develop and implement sales/marketing strategies
- Be able to interact and communicate with high net worth customers
- Analyze client needs and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Set priorities and establish action plans to meet sales targets
- Lead, coach and mentor the sales staff
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities within the region
- Stay abreast of emerging trends within the industry, competitive analysis
- Offer suggestions for opportunities to improve process and continuous improvement
- Represent the company at industry and social events
- Deep experience within the customized coach or large equipment industry
- 10+ years high end vehicle sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Prefer a college degree and MBA is a plus
- Any mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to travel extensively – road warrior
If you are QUALIFIED and would like to be considered for this outstanding opportunity with a global leader in vehicle sales, please send your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state