all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Lead Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift job in Grapevine, TX
Lead Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Our client is hiring for a permanent 2nd shift Maintenance Technician Lead position in Grapevine, TX. You must have a minimum of three years experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing facility or distribution center. You will be responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and communicating maintenance problems and concerns in the following areas: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, maintaining and monitoring replacement parts. You will support and direct maintenance associates in their daily job duties and responsibilities for this thriving electronics company. The salary for this position is based off experience and will range from $19.00 - $22.00 per hour.
The Maintenance Tech Lead responsibilities include:
- Assign tasks and lead maintenance associates in performing predictive and preventive maintenance on facilities and equipment.
- Diagnose and repair all equipment in the refurbishment, including electrical, mechanical, and plumbing equipment.
- Create schedules for maintenance associates, and maintain and document daily work schedules in the department.
- Minimum of three years previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility or distribution center
- Formal training and/or certification through an accredited institution in the following areas: electrical, mechanical, plumbing
- Working knowledge of business computer systems and applications — specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to document predictive/preventive maintenance charts, technical and other data; interpret data and provide relevant input for process improvement.
- Knowledge PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) is required!
- Conveyor belt repair experience is required!
If you are interested in this permanent Maintenance Technician Lead position in Grapevine, TX or other Technician opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.adeccousa.com.”
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state