all Adecco sites
Adecco Office & Administrative
-- Category --
Administrative & Clerical
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Logistics Warehouse Specialists
Adecco jobs for you
Microsoft Excel Specialist
Olive Branch, MS
Administrative & Clerical
$11 - $11 Hourly
Our client is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, clinics, home and specialist environments and is currently seeking an experienced Documentation Clerk in Olive Branch, MS for a long term temp to hire opportunity.
Documentation Clerk plays a vital role, to assure compliance of company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures they manage data for international shipments. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Documentation Clerk include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform quality checks of documentation/formatting, good documentation practices and for completeness
• Coordinate and prioritize workflow of documents with customers.
• Promotes compliance with all documented procedures within the company
• Prepare Monthly Statistical reports using advanced Excel skills, v look ups, pivot tables and macros
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of plan adjustments
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Excel using pivot tables, v-look ups and macros
• High School Diploma
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Minimum 2 years experience
This position requires someone who can work a flexible shift. Start time may be as early as 5am, Mon-Fri and required to work some Saturdays with Sundays off.
Pay for this position is $11/hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state