Best-in-Class Workforce Management Insights What’s the C-Suite doing to make their employees happy and productive? And is it working? Find out—and get some new guidance for managing your own employees—in our report. Read the report What's America's C-Suite doing to engage and retain employees in an ever-changing landscape? 56% of the C-Suite believes the “skills gap” is real Skills That’s down 24% from last year, when 80% of all company leaders we surveyed said the skills gap was real. That’s a massive shift! What’s the reason for the year-over-year drop? Find out in the report 77% of employers believe pay is the most important factor to their employees Wages When it comes to employee management, employers believe wages are critical, but how do they feel specifically about hot-button topics like minimum wage and equal pay? Learn more in the report 40% of employers offer “soft” benefits like work-life balance Benefits In this candidate-driven market, the basics aren’t enough anymore, and employers are recognizing that. Which benefits make a difference when it comes to employee retention Get the answer in the report 61% of employers believe mentorships are important in determining employee happiness Mentorships 21% of Best-in-Class companies cited lack of education as the main reason for the skills gap. So why did businesses forego offering classes in the last 12 months, and what advantages do mentorships have that classrooms may not? See what they said in the report 66% of employers have succession plans in place or are creating them. Succession Plans That’s the good news. But if we’re looking at it from a “glass-is-one-third-empty” perspective, that leaves 34% without succession plans, and many Best-in-Class companies are moving away from succession plans. Why? Learn why in the report Read the report Read Best-in-Class Workforce Management Insights Workforce management is downright tough. Fill out this form to open the report and see what other companies are doing to retain their employees and keep them happy and productive. All fields are required.