Executive Assistant

Adecco is assisting a leading pharmaceutical company who is recruiting for an Executive Assistant in Del Mar, CA. These Executive Assistant position is a temp to hire opportunity!

 

ABOUT THE JOB:

 

The Executive Assistant position requires a candidate to support the CEO 70% of the time, with the remaining 30% supporting Head-Supply Chain and two CCO’s. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!

 

RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:

 

  • High level calendaring
  • Offsite meeting/event coordination
  • Domestic and International travel arrangement
  • Business social function coordination
  • Occasional employee on boarding
  • Facilities arrangements (i.e. furniture arrangements, office assignments, etc.)

 

EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS

 

  • Ability to multi-task
  • STRONG attention to detail
  • Knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel are required
  • The CEO needs someone who can be proactive and stay five steps ahead
  • Must have at least 7 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role (supporting CEO is highly desirable)
  • Pharmaceutical Industry background is a PLUS 

PAY / SCHEDULE:

 

The pay rate for this Executive Assistant position starts at $36 /hr, plus overtime as needed. The company is based out of the country and might occasionally require evening or weekend hours. The company will provide a laptop and all necessary

 

WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:

 

We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.

Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates’ wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:

 

  • Medical, dental, and vision plans
  • Paid Holidays
  • 401(k) Plan
  • Skills Training
  • Referral Bonuses
  • Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card

 

HOW TO APPLY:

 

For instant consideration for this Executive Assistant job in Del Mar, CA, click on Apply Now

Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled

  • Apply with Adecco

Reference number US_EN_99_025121_437008