Forklift Operator

Currently seeking a Forklift operator with 2+ years experience. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Will be running forklift for 50%75% of the time. The other 25%50% will be packing products. Will need to have computer experience. If they currently have this knowledge it will be a plus but they are willing to train.
Anyone with a peanut allergy, nut allergy, or grass allergy will not work well in this environment.

HS/Diploma required Will hire on after probationary periodĀ 

  • Apply with Adecco

Reference number US_EN_99_027837_12009539