Regional Physical Therapist Director

  • Location
    Lake Forest , California
  • Category
    Medical & Science - Therapist
  • Job type
    Contract/Temporary

A Regional Physical Therapy Direction job in Lake Forest CA, is available through Adecco Medical and Science. The Regional Director of Therapy Services is responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the therapy departments within their assigned region. The position requires that the Region Director of Therapy Services allocate 60% of their time to direct patient care activities within their clinic and region, while the other 40% be spent on the administrative and managerial duties to insure that the therapy departments are functioning efficiently, within in the USHW operating procedures and with sound fiscal judgment.

Regional Physical Therapy Director job responsibilities include:
• Assist with clinic acquisitions, space allowances and ordering of equipment and supplies for start-up
• Ensure the provision of high quality patient care services.
Implementation and enforcement of the USHW Policies and Procedures as they relate to Therapy services
• Maintain professional standards adjusting to quality assurance policies and procedures concerning all therapy issues and ensuring compliance with applicable state, APTA and corporate regulations and policies
• Utilize effective means of communication with all center staff to ensure coordination of efforts and provision of high quality services and optimal patient care. This communication should also extend to companies we serve as medical providers for, insurance carriers and case managers


QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree from an APTA accredited/ approved school of Physical Therapy
• Three to five years of clinical experience in multiple clinical setting with an emphasis in orthopedics, industrial rehabilitation, functional capacity evaluations, job site analysis, occupational injuries and work conditioning programs preferred
• Current state licensure by state board of Physical Therapy examiners required. License must be in good standing with no history of revocation, legal action, probation or suspension in any state currently or previously practiced
• Excellent people skills. Ability to get along, motivate and work effectively with others


If you are interested in this Regional Physical Therapy Director job in Lake Forest, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Hari Dhurjaty at 585-613-3037 or hari.dhurjaty@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled

  • Apply with Adecco

Reference number US_EN_2_101083_310716